Order PODD Books Through Alt+Shift
Interested in ordering a PODD communication book through Alt+Shift? Follow these three steps:
1. Attend a PODD training.
- Individuals who have attended an Alternative Access PODD training may also purchase from select eye gaze and partner assisted visual scanning books. Additional selections will be released as they are available.
- Official PODD trainings can be found on the PODD USA website.
2. Own a copy of the PODD software (can be personally owned or through your school/program).
- Direct Access Templates (i.e., books for those who point or touch symbols) can be purchased through Boardmaker.
- Alternative Access Templates are not yet available in the US; however, interested individuals or ISDs can purchase an international copy (i.e., formatted for A4 paper with international vocabulary) through the Cerebral Palsy Education Centre (CPEC) or Spectronics websites. (Note: One page Alternative Access PODD communication books printed through Alt+Shift have been reformatted to letter-sized paper)
3. Follow the steps on the PODD Communication Book order form.
If you have questions related to ordering a PODD book, please contact Ashley Rust (firstname.lastname@example.org).